PARTITION MAGIC MAC
A single tool to create, delete, format, hide/reveal, and resize partitions in your Mac Internal & External hard drive
To format Mac partition, execute the below mentioned steps : Firstly run Partition Manager Software. The interface will list all the attached drive in the system. Make selection of the drive, in which formatting of the partition has to take
To delete partition for the Mac, follow the below mentioned steps : Download and install Partition Manager Software. The initial screen with a brief about the particular software will get open. Tap ‘Continue’ to go to the main window. Make
To add a new partition in the Mac hard drive, implement the below mentioned steps : First of all download and install the Partition Magic Software. The main interface will list all the hard drives attached to the system. Select
To hide Mac Partition, implement the below mentioned steps : Initially ensure that the volume which is to get hide is mounted and visible in the Finder. Now make a note of the chosen name of the volume. Launch Terminal
Resizing of the Mac Partition is done via two ways i.e., through increasing the partition of the Mac partition size and decreasing the Mac partition size. Steps on How To Increase the Mac Partition Size Tap the particular Volume/Partition from
To optimize the Mac, implement the below mentioned steps : Initially Download and Install the Mac Optimizer Software by double-clicking it. Secondly, follow the simple two-step installation steps to install the particular software in the PC. Now, the software on
Partition Magic Mac : An Ultimate Tool To Partition Mac Hard Drive
About Mac – Why Partition Magic is needed?
How To Format Mac Partition
- At times, the Mac partition get badly corrupted because of several issues and becomes completely unused for the users. In this type of situations, the condition of the volume/partition gets beyond repairing. So, in these type of cases, formatting the entire volume is the only option to reuse the hard drive.
- One other common situation arises at the instant of time when there is requirement of purchasing a new SATA/ATA (Internal)/ Firewall (External) hard drive for the Mac system. The hard drive actually generally comes with with platform compatibility i.e., can work easily on both the Windows as well as Mac operating systems. Now though the functionality appears applicable but yet with this cross platform compatibility, some certain facility issues get arise. Chances are high that the new hard drive might do have a file allocation size limit of 2 GB or so. So, this could create trouble while storing a bigger file onto the disk. Here, the only option left for the users to store the new hard drive is to store it in the multiple memory chunks with a maximum size of 2 GB each, which ultimately degrades the data access speed of the system. So, because of this majority of the Mac users who do not utilizes Windows on their hard drive desired to format the drive for the Mac only.
How To Create a New Partition
How to Resize Mac Partition
How to Hide / Reveal Partition
How to Delete Mac Partition
How To Create Bootable Media
- Download and install Partition Manager Software.
- Now insert the USB drive in the system to fix the entire installation of OS X. Here it is important for the users to kept notice that all the data in the USB will get erased. So, kindly ensure that the vital documents has been taken off.
- Right-click the Partition Manager Software icon and 'Run as administrator'. Here the user will be prompted to Enter Key or Run. Tap 'Run'.
- Further on the left pane, the Windows PC drives will get listed. Here right-click the USB drive which is to get utilized for reinstalling the Apple OS X and then tap 'Restore with Disk Image'.
- Tap 'Yes' in the warning dialog box.
- Utilize the 'Restore Disk Image to Drive' dialog box for browsing the DMG file with the installation files for Mac OS X Yosemite in this situation and then tap 'OK' to create a bootable USB of the operating system.
How To Resize Boot Camp Partitions
How to Rollback / Undoing a Parition
- Firstly open Disk Utility.
- Tap the partition from which deletion under the logical volume has to take place.
- Tap the Erase tab and ensure that the Mac OS X Extended is selected.
- Click the Erase button.
- Tap the logical volume.
- Click the partition tab.
- Next highlight the partition which got erased in step 4.
- Tap the '-' sign and then Remove.
- Utilize the drag handle to reallocate the space blank relinquished by the deleted partition.
- Tap Apply → Partition.
Testimonials for Partition Magic Mac
Many Thanks! Software helped me to delete the corrupted mac volume in just few steps.
WOW! your team is jem of all. Helped to to do partition. Your support is really awesome. Thanks a lot.
Frequently Asked Question
Answer : No, it is impossible to merge two distinct partitions utilizing the Partition Manager Software. Nevertheless one can merge two or more free spaces in the hard drive via shifting the partition upwards or downwards.
Q) I do have 120 GB Mac partition, but only 25 GB of data. I wish to split the partition and create a new one with 100 GB. Is it possible with Partition Manager Software ?
Answer : Yes, it is possible. One can very easily create a fresh partition from the available free space in the existing partition via dragging and reducing the volume to the desired size. One can also make usage of 'Resize' option to complete the procedure. Hence, one can utilize the released free space for generating the fresh new partition, he/she wants.
Award Winning Macintosh Partition Manager
Best mac tool to partition your mac hard drive with many additional features