Compatible with macOS Sierra 10.12, 10.11, 10.10, 10.9, 10.8, 10.7 & 10.6
Manual Guide : Steps On How To Partition Mac Disk
- First of all download Partition Manager Software and install it on Mac.
- Now make selection of a drive onto which partition procedure has to take place. Further enter volume name, size and format for adding up the new partition.
- Select Drive and then tap ‘Delete’. Now the task is all ready to process. Tap ‘Start’ to run the task.
- Select Drive and then tap ‘Format’. This will ready the task for being processed. Tap ‘Start’ to execute the task.
- Now, user can add several partitioning task on the select drive. Here tap ‘Start’ to execute the batch process.
- Make usage of the Mouse on the partition edge for Trimming or expanding the partition of the desired size. Then tap ‘start’ to execute.
- Next, select Startup Drive and then tap ‘Continue’ to proceed.
- Finally, at last the software will prompt the user to choose the desired location. Here tap ‘Create Image’ to continue.