To format Mac partition, execute the below mentioned steps :
- Firstly run Partition Manager Software. The interface will list all the attached drive in the system.
- Make selection of the drive, in which formatting of the partition has to take place. It will graphically display all the volumes/partitions in the middle pane of the interface.
- Next, make selection of the particular volume/partition and then tap ‘Format’.
- Now the operation will get added to the ‘Task to do’ list. Tap the ‘Start’ button on the tool bar for starting the formatting.
- A message box will pop-up enticing users to take back-up of all their important data before formatting. Tap ‘Continue’ to format.
- Upon the completion of the procedure, the refreshes partition will become ready to get utilized.